How To Create WhatsApp Sticker: Hello everyone, Here I will share how to make your own WhatsApp Sticker for Android and also share how to make your WhatsApp sticker for iOS.
Whatsapp now has stickers. A look at how to make your own strikers, save favorites and how to send everyone you need to know.
Now WhatsApp is coming with latest features is Sticker were launched for Android and iOS. Now you can send Stickers in WhatsApp Chat.
There are only 12 WhatsApp stickers packs by default. If you want to more whatsAPP stickers then you can download third-party stickers packs for WhatsAPP.
Well if you are looking for creating your own WhatsAPP stickers for Android and iOS, follow our step by step guide.
1How To Create WhatsApp Sticker For Android
WhatsApp does not exactly let you create your own stickers, but don’t worry, third-party apps do.
One of the best app is “Stickers maker for WhatsApp for Android” that let you turn any photos into as stickers.
You can create stickers of photos from your Android phone’s gallery, or Google drive, Google Photo. So let’s start how to create stickers for WhatsApp.
Follow our step by step guide.
Download Sticker Maker for Whatsapp APP
- Go to Google Play Store and search ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’.
- Download the app and install it on your Android devices.
- Tap “create new sticker pack” option.
- Enter the sticker pack’s name. This is just for descriptive purpose.
- Click on the new list option and a page will open with empty stickers tray.
- Now click on add sticker icon to start creating your own custom WhatsApp sticker.
- You will be asked to either take a new photo or import one from your phone’s gallery.
- After you select the photo, It will be upload on image editor.
- Crop the image with your finger, based on what you need.
- Now, save the image and click on add sticker icon.
- once you finished with adding sticker to the pack, click on the publish sticker pack option at the bottom right corner and conform to publish.
- Once you publish sticker pack, it will automatically show up in whatsAPP and your sticker pack in the app.
- Now open WhatsApp, click the emoji icon.
- Click on sticker icon at the button.
- Now you will see your new sticker pack as the last one in the list of stickers packs.
- These stickers you can send across to your contact and friends.
Enjoy these new custom sticker for WhatsApp app.
2How To Create WhatsApp Sticker For iOS, iPhone
WhatsApp does not exactly let you create your own stickers in iOS, but don’t worry, third-party apps do. Follow these step to make your own WhatsAPP sticker on an iPhone.
Many apps available on iOS store but one of the two best iOS app for Create your own whatsApp sticker on iOS devices.
The app we are going to use is a Bazaart Photo editor app that makes it really simple to create WhatsApp sticker packs for free.
Bazaart is a free app on iPhone for editing photos and create your own WhatsApp sticker for iOS. Award winning app Bazaart will help you make beautiful edits.
Follow our step by step guide.
Download Bazaart iOS APP For Whatsapp Sticker
- First you need to download Bazaart app on iPhone.
- Open the app and tab either Start new
- Open photos
- Now you can use the app’s tool to create your own Sticker.
- You can easily cut it into shape, add dialogue box, and much more via Bazaart on-screen tool.
- Once you are done, click on Share icon and click WhatsApp.
- The app will ask you to add your name in case you want to take credit for the sticker pack.
- Then click on Add to WhatsApp.
- Now this will add your sticker to WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp app and click on sticker option which in the from where you type message.
- You stickers will show up there.
[su_box title=”Final Word” box_color=”#db1a11″]If you like this post about How to create whatsApp Sticker For Android and iOS then please share this post with your friends and also share on social media. Thanks to all![/su_box]